Thursday, September 10, 2015

Daily Thoughts 09/10/2015


File:FlowerLibraryWatertownNy.JPG
Flower Library, Watertown, New York, 1907 Postcard


Daily Thoughts 09/10/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time working with a new person on how to help people with email, printing, flash drives, and working with the internet.

I have copy of the October Ingram Advance to read and a copy of Publishers Weekly to read.

I spent some more time writing content for the web page.  I am working on some updates for the books, movies, and more section of the website.

I spent some more time finalizing some information for the Latino Americans 500 Years of History programs.
There was a Powerpoint Class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.




No comments: