Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Daily Thoughts 09/29/2015


Daily Thoughts 09/29/2015


I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.


I checked the displays and the flyers this morning.  I also spent a little more work on the Latino Americans 500 Years of History grant.  The program is on Latino Migration to the United States.  It is led by Professor Leandro Benmergui, Director of Casa Purchase.  It is from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m..

Mount Vernon Public Library is one of 203 Organizations that received the Latino Americans 500 Years of History Grant from the National Endowment to the Humanities and the American Library Association. https://apply.ala.org/latinoamericans/about/grant-recipients

I placed an order for new books.

I also read the latest Times Literary Supplement and a copy of the Norton Mental Health Book Catalog.



Web Bits


Behind New York's Library Network by Shannon Mattern

Public Invited To Meet Ossining Library Director
 

No comments: