Friday, September 11, 2015

Daily Thoughts 09/11/2015

Woman Reading in a Cashmere Shawl - John Singer Sargent

Woman Reading in a Cashmere Shawl, John Singer Sargent, 1909

Daily Thoughts 09/11/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.


I also read some more of The Innocents Abroad.  I am reading about Mark Twain's visits to Naples and Florence.


I checked the gift books and the book displays.


There is a management meeting at 11:00 a.m. today.  We spent some time discussing collections, merchandising the collection, and a variety of other activities.

I spent some time working on flyers for the Latino American 500 Years of History Grant today.

I also helped a colleague with an ebook order.


Web Bits



Overdrive an Ebook Service available through the Westchester Library System is sponsoring Read An Ebook Day on September 18, 2015 http://readanebookday.com/


Where Have All the Libraries Gone



No comments: