Sunday, October 16, 2016

Daily Thoughts 10/16/2016

File:H.M.BrockMP-07.jpg
Tinted Line Drawing, frontipiece of Mansfield Park (Jane Austen Novel), vol 2. (Fanny) returning to her seat to finish a note. (ch 30), H.M. Brock, 1898


Daily Thoughts 10/16/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Jerusalem.

I also updated my drivers license today.

I read some more of Death's End.  The ideas in this book are tremendous; a person buys a star from the United Nations, there is a UN space defence force, and there is a proposal to build a space sail fueled by radiation blasts so far.

Meet and Greet Mount Vernon Sports Champions Heroes and Legends Author
http://mountvernon.dailyvoice.com/sports/meet-and-greet-mount-vernon-sports-champions-heroes-legends-author/685315/

Web Bits


Is Social Media Toxic to Writing?

It is National Friends of the Library Week from October 16 to 22


No comments: