Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Daily Thoughts 10/18/2016

Samuel Adams - John Singleton Copley
Samuel Adams, John Singleton Copley, 1770-1772

Daily Thoughts 10/18/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read the New York Times on the way to work.

I checked the gifts and the displays this morning.

I spent some time working with the holiday books.

The crochet club from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. is today.

We also have the Adult Coloring program 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. today.

I started working on a brochure for business resources at the library.

I read some more of Jerusalem on the way home.  I am reading a fantastic tale of the child Michael Warren in the land of the dead with a gang of dead children who call themselves, The Dead Dead Gang.  It is one of the better bits of fantasy that I have read in a while.

I also read a little bit more of Death's End.  The story has taken an interesting turn.  Cixin Liu is writing about hibernation and space travel.

Web Bits


You'll Soon Be Able to Incorporate Your Business at a Delaware Library

Guide to Borrowing Library Books on Your Phone and Tablet


No comments: