Thursday, February 1, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/01/2018

The Penholder - Roger de La Fresnaye

The Penholder, Roger de La Fresnaye, 1918

Daily Thoughts 02/01/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Data Strategy.  I am reading about how companies monetize and sell their data.

I also read some more of Victory Lab.  I am learning how political parties are trying to identify small groups of people and how they think using statistics and market data.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read a copy of the latest New York Review of Books.

I checked some books that were damaged to see what needed to be done with them.

Some of the shelving was fixed yesterday.

I am looking at ways to contact people to increase the number of people enrolled with library cards.


No comments: