Friday, February 23, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/23/2018

File:Vanity Fair lobby card 1923.JPG
Lobby Card for the 1923 Film Vanity Fair

Daily Thoughts 02/23/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.


I learned the that Kanopy streaming video service has a set of 24 library instruction videos.  We have Kanopy as part of the Westchester Library System.

I read some material on campaign timelines for library votes for my class.

I plan on watching I Need A Book! A Guide to Readers Advisory on Kanopy.  This is a short half hour video on the basics of readers advisory.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list this afternoon.

Web Bits


Federal Budget Seeks to Defund IMLS, Cultural Agencies Again

Libraries Are A Space Where Everyone Belongs


No comments: