Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/06/2018

File:Jan van der Heyden - Library Interior with Still Life.jpg
Jan van der Heyden,  Library Interior With Still Life, Between 1660 and 1712

Daily Thoughts 02/06/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Rules for Radicals by Saul D. Alinsky today.  I am reading about how when you try and convince people of something you should try and fit in with them.

I read some more of Data Strategy today.  I also read some of Campaign Boot Camp 2.0 on Hoopla.  There is a reminder that you should get to know the neighborhoods where you work.

I signed up for Day of Dialog from Library Journal on May 30, 2018.

Web Bits


Guns in the Library Safety and Security

On the Road With Nigeria's First Mobile Library

Librarians As Cultural Warriors & Protectors

No comments: