Sunday, February 11, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/11/2018

The good book - Federico Zandomeneghi
The Good Book, Frederico Zandomeneghi, 1897

Daily Thoughts 02/11/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Why Comics? this morning.  The content covers some of the best artists; Chris Ware, Chipp Kidd, Harvey Pekar, and the Hernandez brothers.  It is very solid commentary on excellent artists and writers.  None of it is particularly new.  There is a section on punk music and comics which should be

I am reading about volunteers and creating lists of library supporters as part of my Winning Support and Influencing Communities For Library Funding online class.

I read some more of Campaign Boot Camp 2.0 on Hoopla.  I am reading about fundraising for political campaigns.  Fundraising for political campaigns is not tax deductible.

I checked the purchase alerts tonight for items on hold that the library does not own.


Web Bits


ALA president welcomes  FY2018 Federal Budget Agreement , Applauds Library Advocates

Enjoy the freedom to dream at your nearest public library

No comments: