Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/13/2018

Daily Thoughts 02/13/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Real Love on the way to work.  I am reading about ethics.

I placed two orders for new books this morning.

I am going to a presentation from Google for local businesses today in the professional building from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m..  It should be interesting.  The meeting was interesting.  The mayor was there and the Industrial Development Agency.  We introduced ourselves after the lecture on Google Adwords and Google Analytics.  I had a chance to hand out some business cards.  It was a nice networking meeting.

Someone else covered the Crochet Group today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

I checked the displays and the gifts books.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and the latest issue of Library Journal.  There is a lot on advocacy in this issue.

I also checked out Songy of Paradise by Gary Panter.

Web Bits


Trum p Renews Bid to Eliminate Library Funding, NEA and NEH

Library Aid Cuts Will Burden Local Communities

No comments: