Monday, June 20, 2011

Daily Thoughts 6/20/2011

Portrait of French poet, journalist and writer, Anatole France, 1906 [picture] / Anders Zorn
1906. 


Daily Thoughts 6/20/2011 


Today has been another quiet day.  I spent some time setting up programs for July and August.  I also updated the Twitter account and checked the displays. I spent a little time doing minor spelling edits on the web page.  I am learning a little bit about the editor.

On the way home, I finished reading Harvard Business Review's 10 Must Reads On Change. What it reveals most is that there are a tremendous amount of different views on change and if you call what you are doing attempting to change things, it is more likely to fail.  It also shows that a lot of change is about attitude and skill development.


Web Bits

Google Will Scan 250,000 Out of Copyright Titles for the British Libraries
http://paidcontent.co.uk/article/419-google-will-scan-250000-out-of-copyright-books-for-the-british-library/

No comments: