Monday, June 20, 2011

Daily Thoughts 6/21/2011




 


Camille Corot Poetry

Daily Thoughts 6/21/2011 


Today was another quiet day.  I checked the displays and the Twitter account.  I have to get ready for the announcement of the new website on June 27, 2011 as well as the beginning of Adult Summer Reading.  I also have an order meeting tomorrow.  I think we may discuss special funds then as well.

I took a break and read the local newspaper on the train home today.

There is another special board of trustees meeting on June 27, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.  Hopefully, it should be interesting.  I do plan to attend.


Web Bits

What Big Media Can Learn From New York Public Library
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/06/what-big-media-can-learn-from-the-new-york-public-library/240565/

No comments: