Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daily Thoughts 04/11/2013

Kusakabe Kimbei, Writing Letter, Before 1933

Daily Thoughts 04/11/2013

This morning I finished reading The Normal Bar.  I thought it was worth reading.  I also checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I spent a little time putting together a display of Latin American and South American fiction.  I also spent some time reading Library Journal.  I put the book, Not in the Club An Executive Woman's Journey Through the Biased World of Business by Janet Pucino on hold. I placed a hold on the graphic novel, The Initiates: A Comic Artist and a Wine Artisan Exchange Jobs Etienne Davodeau.

The library had the computer lab open from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. today.

Web Bits

Ten Ways Self Publishing Has Changed the Books World
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/booksblog/2013/apr/08/self-publishing-changed-books-world

No comments: