Monday, September 15, 2014

Daily Thoughts 09/15/2014

Young Man and Skull, Paul Cezanne, 1898

Daily Thoughts 09/15/2014

This morning, I read a little more of The Warmth of Other Suns.  I am reading about the Chicago Defender which was the largest African American newspaper.  It often wrote articles that encouraged people to migrate away from the south.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also checked the displays.  I also checked on some shelving that needed to be replaced.

I spent some time working on the test books.  I am ordering replacements for some of the outdated test books.  Things like the Paramedic Exam, the Series 7 Brokers License, the LPN exam, and other exams.

Web Bits

Advocate Today.  One Hour a Day Makes a Difference.
http://www.americanlibrariesmagazine.org/article/advocate-today

No comments: