Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Daily Thoughts 09/09/2015


File:RobinsonTheodoreSelfPortrait.jpg


Theodore Robinson, Self Portrait, circa 1884-1887


Daily Thoughts 09/09/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Innocents Abroad.  I am reading about Mark Twain spending time in the France.  He visits Paris and the Louvre.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.  I also spent some time working on programming for the Latino Americans 500 Years of History grant.  I put out a poster for Hispanic Heritage month which runs between September 15 and October 15.  We are also putting together a brochure on Latino films.



Web Bits


Reading Books Instead of Kindles Can Improve Your Memory, Concentration, and Good Looks

Houston Library Develops A Digital Library Card


No comments: