Friday, March 9, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/09/2018

Maurice Leloir In der Bibliothek 1890.jpg
Maurice Leloir, In der Bibliothek, 1890


Daily Thoughts 03/09/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Words That Work.  This book is about the practical use of language to convince people that things work a certain way.  It uses techniques like listening, simple language, clarity, and brevity to deliver your message.

I worked on creating a list of reasons to update our laptops.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I checked out the book, The One Percent Solution How Corporations Are Remaking America One State at a Time by Gordon Lafer.

Web Bits


5 Simple Ways to Make Sure Your Library Stays Around Forever

Freedom of Information Day: Liberty and Open Access to All

No comments: