Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/27/2018


Woman Reading Under a Mosquito Net, 1720, Fuhiken Tokikaze

Daily Thoughts 03/27/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I finished reading Alternate Routes The Ghosts of the Freeway Are Rising by Tim Powers.  I enjoyed the story.  It had a touch of the weird or strange tale to it.  There were plenty of ghosts and appropriately strange apparatuses that went with them.  There were of course car chases and plenty of driving as well.

We finished the flier for Ozobots today.

The weeding tablet is charging in the charging cabinet right now.  We had a discussion about weeding, but did not do a lot of weeding today.

I printed out a copy of the strategic plan which I have to discuss tomorrow.

I also contacted New York Humanities which confirmed that the books were being sent to us for the reading series on Audre Lorde.

We met to discuss the Mount Vernon Local Authors Fair in October 2018.

I put in an order for new books.

I spent some time talking to Josie LaRiccia about doing a grant for Arts Westchester.

It has been a busy day.

I checked out the book, The Hacking of the American Mind by Robert H. Lustig, MD, MSL

Web Bits


Early Book Cover Designs

North Dakota Tries to Establish Theodore Roosevelt Library

No comments: