Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/28/2018

Édouard Manet - La Mère de Manet dans le Jardin de Bellevue.jpg
Édouard Manet - La Mère de Manet dans le Jardin de Bellevue 1879

Daily Thoughts 03/28/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Enlightenment Now.  I am reading about how people are living longer, healthier lives with more access to food and wealth.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I spent some time using the weeding tablet to check for items that were missing and remove the records for them.

I also spent some time working on the oversize books.

I prepared a laptop for my presentation tonight.

I read the latest New York Times Book Review.

I spent a little time working on the calendar.

Web Bits


Why So Many Public Libraries Are Giving Out Seeds
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/public-seed-library

No comments: