Thursday, March 21, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/21/2019

Biblioteka Marciana, Aristotel.jpg
Biblioteka Marciana, Aristotle, Paolo Veronese, 1560s

Daily Thoughts 03/21/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Raven Tower last night.  I read some more of Saving Community Journalism on the way to work.  There are four areas which advertising can occur, for events, on mobile, on the web, and in print.  Newspapers now have event calendars in most communities.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some of the books in the mezzanine as well as the 600s.

I worked on scheduling today for next month.  I have a lot planned for programming and other activities including grants and fundraising.

I checked out the book, The Monkey is the Messenger Meditation and What Your Busy Mind is Trying to Tell You by Ralph De La Rosa.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Excel class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

Web Bits



Trump Budget Calls for Closing the NEA

Guest Post-- The Library is the Brand

Lacrosse Looking to Combine Library and Senior Center

The Bias Hiding In Your Library

Literary Classics Meet Fruit, Fondant For Edible Books Festival in Moffitt Library

No comments: