Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/10/2020

File:Degas - Jeunes filles regardant un album, circa 1884, L 779.jpg
Young Women Reading by Degas (1834-1917)

Daily Thoughts 03/10/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the mezzanine in the biography section.

I checked some books in the main floor biography section.

I put in some orders for new books.

I spent some time working on scheduling.

I looked through a copy of the latest New York Times Book Review and the latest Times Literary Supplement.

We spent some time discussing what we planned to do for the census.

There was a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class.

Web Bits


Libraries Help Assuage Census Anxieties

MacMillian is Thinking About Scrapping Their Library Embargo



No comments: