Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/11/2020

File:Louis Welden Hawkins Solitude.jpg
Louis Welden Hawkens, Solitude, circa 1890

Daily Thoughts 03/11/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Art of Memory.  I am reading about the concept of the theater of memory.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I picked some books to be changed to the mezzanine.

I did some work with programming.  We are getting laptops for the census from the Westchester Library System along with some marketing material for the census.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I read a copy of the latest Booklist.

Web Bits


You Count! Get Census Help, Info At Your Local Library

More Than Just A Library, A Place for People to Feel Safe


No comments: