Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daily Thoughts 6/10/2010

Exlibris of the Załuski Library showing the library's interior, mid-18th century,Etching by Jan Józef Filipowicz, National Library in Warsaw



Daily Thoughts 6/10/2010

I am reading Changeless by Gail Carriger. I very much like the humor and style in this steampunk series with supernatural twist. It mixes, humor, adventure and romance very well. I am already looking forward to Blameless coming out in september 2010.


I looked through the Locus Magazine new arrivals list and put The Affinity Bridge by George Mann on hold. It is a steampunk mystery. I also read throught the New York Times Bestseller list for Business and put Switch How To Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath on hold. I do look at a variety of bestseller lists.

I finished reading Changeless. It was quite entertaining. I will write some more about it later this week. So far, I have finished reading three books this week.



This is a link to the speech by Ron Hogan on Professionalism and Ethics in Blogging presented by Ron Hogan at the Book Blogger Convention.
http://beatrice.com/wordpress/2010/05/30/professionalism-ethics-blogging/






No comments: