Sunday, January 22, 2012

Daily Thoughts 01/22/2012


Daily Thoughts 01/22/2012

I finished reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.  The book is quite elegant.  It is both lovely and tragic.  The ending was very different than what I expected.

I also started reading Debt The First 5000 Years by David Graeber.   David Graeber is an activist and anthropologist.   He views the current system of debt as unsustainable and unjust.

The book, Clark Howard's Living Large in Lean Times came in for me to get from the Westchester Library System Digital Media Catalog.   It is a book of tips on how to save money.

Someone suggested that I take a look at http://www.obooko.com which is a site which allows people to create free ebooks.  There are a lot of creative commons titles on the site.



No comments: