Friday, October 18, 2013

Daily Thoughts 10/18/2013

Office for Emergency Management. Office of War Information. Domestic Operations Branch. Bureau of Special Services (03/09/1943 - 09/15/1945)

Daily Thoughts 10/18/2013

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook. I also have been sending out a few trial messages with Mailchimp. I spent a little time this morning checking the displays, the new books, and the gift books.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review and put the book, David And Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell. I also looked at the Man Booker Prize list and the 2013 National Book Awards. Library Journal also has a set of reviews for African American novels and nonfiction which I plan on reading.

Right now, I am in the computer lab which is going to open between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. today.

I checked out the book, Art Made From Books, Altered, Sculptured, Carved, and Transformed compiled by Laura Heyenga.

No comments: