Thursday, October 3, 2013

Daily Thoughts 10/3/2013

Student With Newspaper, Pablo Picasso, 1913

Daily Thoughts 10/3/2013

This morning, I spent a little more time shifting and weeding in the oversize collection. I also checked the displays and spent a little time in the computer lab. The Computer Lab is now open Monday through Friday 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.. There is a computer class tonight on Microsoft Powerpoint.

Things feel different lately. I am signing two peoples timesheets as their supervisor right now. I will be signing a third persons time sheet on Monday.

I spent some time this afternoon working on a schedule for the November and December computer classes. Things should be a bit different.

Tomorrow, I am doing a presentation on digital media available at the library. I have quite a bit to do. I also have been working with people with Content Reserve.

Web Bits

Scribd Offers Ebook Subscription Service

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/digital/devices/article/59324-scribd-launches-e-book-subscription-service.html

Don't Cry for Libraries: Young People Have Their Backs

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Family/Modern-Parenthood/2013/1002/Don-t-cry-for-libraries-young-people-have-their-backs




No comments: