Monday, March 17, 2014

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2014


Daily Thoughts 03/17/2014

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also checked the displays. I printed up some flyers for a program.

I also spent some time checking the oversize books.  I have quite a bit to go.  I updated the Bookletters page for poetry.  April is National Poetry month.  I also spent a little time going over Bookletters with a colleague.

On Thursday, I will be talking to the people from Overdrive about their new streaming service.

I spent a little time this morning working on ordering books.  I am mainly focusing on fiction titles.

The Day of Dialog for Book Expo America was announced this morning.  I try and go to this.
http://lj.libraryjournal.com/dayofdialog/

On the way home, I read some more of No Ordinary Time. Apparently, even though he had polio, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a bit of a lady's man.  I am reading about the destroyer for navy bases exchange which Roosevelt arranged with Winston Churchill in the early portion of World War II.


No comments: