Friday, March 21, 2014

Daily Thoughts 03/21/2014

At The Writing Desk, Childe Hassam, 1910
Daily Thoughts 03/21/2014

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also spent a little time discussing the computer lab.  I worked a little bit with Bookletters.  Bookletters can link to Overdrive Advantage.  I also learned today that we can purchase streaming media for Overdrive.

I spent some time checking the oversize books today.  I also checked the displays.  I did a little preparation for summer reading as well.

I have been looking at some of the different email marketing services like Constant Contact, Aweber, and Mailchimp.  Amazon Web Services has an email marketing platform called Sendy that costs $1 for 10,000 users.

Web Bits

I hang out at Libraries Even When I'm Not Looking for a Book
http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/i-hang-out-at-libraries-even-when-im-not-looking-for-a-book/Content?oid=4294502




No comments: