Saturday, January 31, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/31/2015

The End of Books.  Reading on the Limited.

Daily Thoughts 01/31/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I have been thinking about collections.

I have been reading more of The Whispering Swarm by Michael Moorcock.  It has helped me understand some of the differences between popular British and American science fiction and fantasy.  I like how slight name changes are brought in.  I think references to Jack Allard are for J.G. Ballard.  Also, there is quite a bit on the early British rock and roll scene and clubs something which I have not read about.

Web Bits


Paper Books Will Never Die

Iraqi Libraries Ransacked By Islamic State Group In Mosul

Too Many Welsh Libraries Closing Warning

The Oldest and Latest Community-Building Hub Your Public Library


No comments: