Saturday, July 11, 2015

Daily Thoughts 07/11/2015



File:Carl Holsoe reading in an interior.jpg
Reading in an Interior, circa 1900, Carl Hosoe

Daily Thoughts 07/11/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits.  I was reading about fundraising and bringing in volunteers. There is a reminder to make your fundraisers fun and give small gifts to volunteers for participating.

I read some more of Dead Wake The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson.  The library purchased the e-book last week.

I also spent some time on Hoopla reading comics.  I read some more of the Judge Dredd comic which was published by IDW in partnership with 2000 AD.

Web Bits


Getting A Bigger Piece of the Fundraising Pie ALA Annual 2015

Library Marketing and Communications Conference

Taking A Page from New York Public Library's Approach to Instagram


No comments: