Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/09/2019












\










Dame Lisant, By Jacques Andre-Portail (French, 1695–1759)

Daily Thoughts 07/09/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Build A Great Team One Year to Success.  I am reading about setting up an interview and choosing questions.

I checked the displays and the gifts this morning.

I spent some time working on paying some bills for electronic resources like Constant Contact and Dear Reader.

I checked the ADP today.

I spent some time planning for the local history room.

I checked some of the books in the mezzanine.

I worked on some weeding lists for the nonfiction.


Web Bits



Secret Service's Ink Library's Helps Agent Foil Kidnappings, Counterfeiters

Cleveland Had 15 Carnegie Libraries See Them Then and Now


No comments: