Thursday, July 11, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/11/2019

File:Calligraphy Painting MET DP-16444-024.jpg
Calligraphy Painting, Isma'il Jalayir, 1860

Daily Thoughts 07/11/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Build A Great Team One Year to Success.  I am reading about how to include multiple people in the final decision for hiring.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

We got Bookpage again.

I checked some fiction books in the mezzanine.

I spent some time unpacking the items from the move back into the technical services area.

I am in the computer lab right now.

I spent some extra time covering the reference desk so a colleague could finish their portion of the monthly report.

Web Bits


Lets Talk Comics: Librarians

Strengthening Networks Sparking Change Museums and Libraries as Community Catalysts

Area Library Aims to Educate on the Importance of Being Dementia Friendly

No comments: