Monday, July 15, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/15/2019


Daily Thoughts 07/15/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Climate Report.  I am reading about greenhouse gas emissions and how they will effect our future.

I also looked through the book, Defending Your Castle  Build Catapults, Crossbows, Moats, Bulletproof Shields and More Defensive Defensive Devices to Fend Off Invading Hordes by William Gurstelle.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

The internet was out at our library for most of the day.  It came on in the evening.

I read a copy of Library Journal and Booklist today.

I also spent some time discussing the local history room.

I got an Uno card game and a pack of playing cards for tonight for Intergenerational Games Night.  I am also going to get some dominos. 

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class tonight and a Beginning Microsoft Word class in the computer lab.

Web Bits



Feline Good With Our Favorite Literary Cats

Moon Landing Memorabilia Is At Home in Virginia Tech Library



No comments: