Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/31/2019

Marie Spartali Spillman Love Sonnets, 1894

Daily Thoughts 07/31/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of 1177 B.C. on the way to work.  I am reading about ancient trade between Egypt and the Aegean.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read the latest Bookpage.

I also checked some books in the mezzanine.

We have a Climate Change program tonight where we have a climate scientist who will be discussing the impacts of climate change from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. tonight.

Web Bits


How Many Librarians Does It Take to Find a Forgotten Book?

The Library of Congress Needs Help Transcribing Suffragist Papers

From Bag End to Babel: Top 10 Libraries in Fiction

At the British Library, Writing is a Work of Art




No comments: