Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/10/2020

File:Xiao Yuncong - Reading in the Snowy Mountains.jpg
Reading in the Snowy Mountains, Xiao Yuncong, 1657

Daily Thoughts 06/10/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass on the way to work today.  I am reading about restoration ecology and what it means to have a river reborn.  There are also some ideas about how to live with plants in an ecological way.

I finished writing my grant today.  I worked together with a colleague.  I would write my piece, then she would edit it.  Then I would look it over and put the grant pieces in.  It is for the IMLS CARES Act.

I also did a little more research for the census and posted some more Public Service Announcements.

I put in an order for the database, the African American Experience.

Web Bits


Changes Loom as Public Libraries Begin to Reopen

“Imagine Your Story” At the Library

Grow: Reimagining Libraries' New Roles


No comments: