Thursday, June 25, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2020

Folio 1: Blackberry, unripe fruits and flower (lat. Rubus sectio rubus) with a jaybird
Book of Flower Studies, Master of Claude De France, circa 1510-1515

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group.  I also checked my LinkedIn.

I read some more of The US Armed Forces Officer on the way to work.  I am reading more about how the congress and senate use policy to determine what the armed forces do.

I put in an order for new books.

I worked a little bit more on the census.

I picked out some books to put in the mezzanine.

We are going to discuss Ibram X. Kendi's book, How To Be An Anti-racist this afternoon at 4:00 p.m.

Web Bits



Overdrive to Acquire KKR Owned RBMedia's Library Business

Dial This Number to Hear A Singing Librarian


No comments: