Monday, June 29, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/29/2020

File:Willem Bartsius - the Lute player with skull and books c.1640.jpg
Willem Bartsius, The Lute Player With Skulls and Books, circa 1640

Daily Thoughts 06/29/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.  I also checked LinkedIn.

I am at work right now.  We are starting curbside assistance for items in the library.

I finished reading The US Armed Forces Officer Essays on Leadership, Command, Oath, and Service Identity by Richard M. Swain and Albert C. Pierce.  This is an excellent overview of the moral and ethical underpinnings of the United States military foces.

I read some more of How To Be An Antiracist.  I am reading about Ibram X.  Kendi's parents.

Web Bits


As Libraries Go Digital, Paper Books Still Have A Lot to Offer Us

An Open Letter from Concerned Black Workers At The Free Library of Philadelphia


No comments: