Sunday, June 14, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/14/2020





















Margaret Fuller (Marchioness Ossoli), circa 1850, Southworth and Hawes

Daily Thoughts 06/14/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group.  I also checked my LinkedIn account.

I read some poetry online.  I am getting ready for tomorrow afternoon when I will read poetry.  I plan on reading poems by Lewis Carroll, Audre Lorde, and Langston Hughes as well as a few poems of my own.

I checked some of the online learning services, Lynda,com, University of Fashion, and Creativebug today.  I am planning to take the 6 hour training course on Lynda.com for Content Strategy.

Web Bits



A Message from the Archivist to Our Researchers

Library CEO Changes Name After Learning Its Racist Roots

Carnegie Library Recovers $6.75 Million From Insurers In Theft



No comments: