Saturday, June 20, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/20/2020

File:Hans Heyerdahl - At the Window - Google Art Project.jpg

Hans Heyerdahl , At the Window, 1881

Daily Thoughts 06/20/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group.  I also checked my LinkedIn.

I read some more of The Armed Services Officer today.  I am reading about character and duty in the armed services.

I watched some more of Chemistry and Our Universe on Kanopy.  I am learning about Molecular Orbital Theory.  For me it is a collection of facts like oxygen is attracted to magnets.

Web Bits



Resources for Cultivating An Antiracist Mindset

Putting A Value on Author Events at the Library

Amistad Launches #BlackOutBestseller List on Social Media

Rethinking Summer Reading Awards

Naperville Library Board Approves Diversity Statement Affirming It Serves Everyone in the Community

No comments: