Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daily Thoughts 6/23/2009

Three quarter length portrait of Oscar Wilde by Napoleon Sarony circa 1882.


Daily Thoughts 6/23/2009



Today has been another quiet day. We spent some time ordering material. I ordered some christian fiction, some African American fiction, and various popular fiction books. I also took some time to look over the Automatically Yours account from Baker and Taylor.


We are looking at a way to merchandise the graphic novel collection. I think it will be a lot better when the graphic novels are merchandised. I have spent quite a bit of time bringing the collection up to speed. There is a lot of unique material in the collection covering history, writing, and drawing graphic novels in addition to newspaper strips and graphic novels.



On the way home, I relaxed a bit on the train. I did not read anything tonight. It gave me a few minutes to ponder where I am going. There is still a lot for me to do.

No comments: