Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Daily Thoughts 09/11/2013

Rik Wouters, Reading Woman, 1913

Daily Thoughts 09/11/2013

This morning, I read some more of Devil In the Grove which is excellent.  It reveals a lot about human nature.  It also shows the economic, educational, and social effects of racism in very stark terms.  I am also reading Handling the Truth on the Writing of the Memoir by Beth Kephart.

This morning, I checked the Facebook and Twitter for the library.  I also spent some time thinking about the cybercorner.  Eventually, there will be a separate desk and area for the computer lab and cybercorner hopefully.

I also spent some more time on the displays; September 15 through October 15 is Hispanic Heritage Month, and September 22 through September 28 is Banned Books Week.  Also, September is National Library Card Sign Up Month.  Please sign up for a library card if you do not have one.

No comments: