Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Daily Thoughts 09/18/2013

Madame Aline Gibert, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, 1887

Daily Thoughts 09/18/2013

I finished reading Handling the Truth On Writing the Memoir by Beth Kephart on the train to work. There is an amendment section with a long list of recommended titles. I plan on reading Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott.

This morning, I checked the displays, provided some additional statistics on the Adult Summer Reading program, and updated the library social media. I also spent a little more time weeding the oversize collection. I have a lot more to do.

I spent a little more time looking at local businesses. The October Bookpage came in for me to read. I also have to read the latest Times Literary Supplement.

I put the book, Bleeding Edge by Thomas Pynchon on hold. It looked interesting.

Web Bits

Oh My God Theres a Cat in Russia That Wears a Bow Tie and Works as a Librarian

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/oh-my-god-theres-a-cat-in-russia-that-wears-a-bow-tie-and-wo

No comments: