Monday, January 12, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/12/2015


Daily Thoughts 01/12/2015

I read some more of Tesla A Portrait With Masks.  I like the writing, it has a mystical quality to it that often shows the clash between the worlds of science religion, the old faiths and the new.

I checked the library Facebook and Twitter this morning.  I also checked the displays and the gift books.  I spent a little time working on the January is Financial Wellness display.   I have a copy of the New York Times Book Review to read.  I placed the book, The World of Raymond Chandler In His Own Words on hold.

I placed an order for new books this morning.

I spent some time working on the monthly report for December.  I also did some more work with the poetry chapbooks.  I sent a copy to ArtsWestchester this morning.

I still have to compile the monthly statistics.

I downloaded the toolkit, Design Thinking for Libraries.
http://designthinkingforlibraries.com/

Web Bits

New York City's Municipal ID Will Do Double Duty as a Library Card
http://lj.libraryjournal.com/2015/01/public-services/new-york-citys-municipal-id-will-do-double-duty-as-a-library-card/#_


No comments: