Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/28/2015


Daily Thoughts 01/28/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

On the way to work, I read a bit more of The Whispering Storm.  I am reading about Michael Moorcock visiting New York for a science fiction convention.  I also read some more of The World of Raymond Chandler.  I am reading about Philip Marlow, Raymond Chandler's fictional detective.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I put a few posters out for Black History Month.  I also put together a few more chapbooks.  The students are coming to pick up their chapbooks this evening.

I have a copy of the Times Literary Suppment to read.  I also have a copy of Publishers Weekly.

Day of Dialog from Library Journal registration starts today.
http://lj.libraryjournal.com/dayofdialog/#_

I spent some time working on next weeks book order.

Web Bits

Paper is back: Why 'real' Books are on the Rebound
http://www.geekwire.com/2015/paper-back-real-books-rebound/

No comments: