Monday, January 5, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/05/2014


Daily Thoughts 01/05/2015

I have been under the weather for the last several days, drinking tea and resting.  I have not been doing much reading or even thinking about the library.

I picked up the book, Leading the Life You Want Skills for Integrating Work and Life and started to reading it again today.  There is some interesting information on Sheryl Sandbergy who is the COO of Twitter and how she approaches boundaries between her job and family life.

I have been  thinking a bit about this blog and what direction I want to take it.  I feel that the purpose of this blog has changed.  I am not sure how, but I may change its direction a bit.  Maybe, I could come up with a new years resolution about it.

I still have been checking the libraries Facebook and Twitter.  It is the beginning of the new year.  Hopefully, there will be a little time for renewal.

Web Bits


Top Resolution for 2015 Should be To Read a Book Support  a Library

Things That Make a Librarian Angry Enforcing Artificial Scarcity is a Bad Role for A Public Institution

When It Comes To Furry Muses, Cats Are for Brevity and Dogs are for Books



No comments: