Thursday, December 14, 2017

Daily Thoughts 12/14/2017

詩歌写真鏡 李白Ri Haku from the series Mirrors of Japanese and Chinese Poems (Shiika shashin kyō), Katsushika Hokusai (Japanese, Tokyo (Edo) 1760–1849 Tokyo (Edo)), Polychrome woodblock print; ink and color on paper, Japan


Ri Haku from the series Mirrors of Japanese and Chinese Poems (Shiika shashin kyō) Katsushika Hokusai, circa 1832


Daily Thoughts 12/14/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of Bunk.  I am reading about people who pretend to be from Africa or the orient during the 19th century.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I also looked over some books that were listed as not in the system.

I spent some time working on my presentation for Wednesday of next week.  I am going to add some pictures to the presentation.

I am making some final adjustments to another report as well.

There is an Intermediate Microsoft Word class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I put in a request for the book Library Robotics by Sarah Kepple.

Web Bits


'People of Color In Publishing': Striving for More Industry Diversity

This Week's Activities to Save Net Neutrality

Franklin's Junto Reborn In Local Libraries to Fight Division and Disinformation


No comments: