Saturday, December 30, 2017

Daily Thoughts 12/30/2017

File:Max Schödl - Still Life with Nautilus Goblet and Books.jpg
Still Life With Nautilus Goblet and Books, Max Schodl, 1893 

Daily Thoughts 12/30/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I don't review everything which I read.  I also am selective about what I write about for the library.

Today is the last day for the Lets Build Robots! Tweens Learn. Build. Share. fundraising campaign.

I am building connections on Alignable which is a social network for business which Black Westchester suggested that I join.

Web Bits



What Truths About Us Will Future Libraries Tell

John Ronan's Independence Branch Library/Apartment Project Ready to Move Forward
This is curious to me.  I would think that libraries tend to have a much longer existence than residential apartment buildings.

Hennepin County Libraries Buy  700K Books A Year, Here are the Most Popular

Libraries Wait, Worry Over Possible Effects of Net Neutrality Repeal

 

No comments: