Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Daily Thoughts 12/5/2017

Cecilia, 1882, Henrique Pousao


Daily Thoughts 12/5/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Artemis by Andy Weir.  It is about a moon base that is built by commercial enterprises.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time discussing the tweens and teens using the adult computers.  We are planning to have a separate teen area for computers eventually.

I put in two orders for books today.

I also spent some time discussing Give Gab.  We collected some money in person for Give Gab.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

There is a Fundamentals of Computer Class and Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight.

On the way home, I read some more of Artemis by Andy Weir.  It reads like a near future crime thriller set on the moon.

Web Bits


America's Star Librarias Top Rated Libraries Library Journal Index 2017

A Library, A Quilt, and a Formerly Homeless Life In Repair

Self Service Library Stations to Provide Books On Demand for Hong Kong Library Readers


No comments: