Thursday, December 21, 2017

Daily Thoughts 12/21/2017



Horse Carrying Books, Jade, 18th-19th Century

Daily Thoughts 12/21/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Bunk on the way to work.  I am reading about a fake biography of Howard Hughes.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time reading Booklist and the Ingram Advance.

I also talked about my presentation last night.

I looked over some invoices for electronic databases this afternoon.

We spent some time discussing different robots.  I looked at the book, Making Simple Robots, Exploring Cutting-Edge Robotics With Everyday Stuff by Cathy Ceceri published in 2015.  I also liked a review article on Space.com, Best Robot Kits for Kids  https://www.space.com/39095-best-robot-kits.html

I am checking out the movie, F is For Fake by Orson Welles.  It was mentioned in the book Bunk.

Web Bits

Bellingham Librarian Voiced Lucy In A Charlie Brown Christmas
http://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/bellingham-librarian-voiced-lucy-in-a-charlie-brown-christmas/281-501295448


No comments: