Saturday, April 28, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/28/2018


Self Portrait Sketch Done By E.E. Cummings, 1920

Daily Thoughts 04/28/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of the advanced reading copy of habeas data.  The book is starting to move into larger issues like metadata and how it can track groups of people.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some more time working on the grant for Hispanic Heritage month.

I read two copies of Library Journal.

I spent a little time working on scheduling.

I checked out the manga, the life-changing manga of tidying up a magical story by marie kondo.  I have the read book.  I want to see what is different between the book and the manga.  I also checked out the book, Growing Up With the Impressionists The Diary of Julie Manet Tanslated and Edited by Jane Roberts.

Web Bits


Was This PAC Built to Raise Money for Their Officers While They Try to Defund the Library?

Why You Should be Taking Your Kids to the Library Regularly


No comments: