Monday, May 13, 2013

Daily Thoughts 05/13/2013

Man Reading a Book, 1916, J.C. Leyendecker

Daily Thoughts 05/13/2013

This morning on the way to work, I read some more of The New Digital Age by Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen.  They are writing about state censorship and control of the internet.  They also described the dangers of cyberwarfare and cyberespionage.

I checked the Facebook and Twitter for the library.  I also spent some time looking up books to order from the New York Times Bestseller Lists, the Publishers Weekly Bestseller Lists, the purchase alerts for items on hold, and the collection management sheet for patron requests.  We are also requesting holds for the books for the Adult Summer Reading Club.

I spent some time with the digital camera this morning practicing taking pictures of the library.  I took some pictures of the art around the building and a few other things.

I checked the displays this afternoon.


No comments: